Ticket #359 (closed requirement: fixed)
Create Storage with pluggable extensions
|Reported by:||rgrp||Owned by:||pudo|
Description (last modified by rgrp) (diff)
Storage represents something you can upload to (download is done in ticket:406).
- storage sub package with defined interface (maybe just use OFS)
- Only support uploading single files for the moment (though can do multiple files).
- Relationship to build (ticket:306)
- No support for syncing e.g. hg/git repos -- that's up to you as a user
- Upload command
At end of this we can deprecate Repository.
Having Repository encapsulate Index and Storage (without Storage being explicit) is not helpful and leads to duplication.
- Description modified (diff)
- businessvalue set to 1200
- Component changed from component1 to datapkg
- Summary changed from Deprecate Repository and create Storage to Create Storage with pluggable extensions
- Owner changed from rgrp to pudo
- Type changed from defect to requirement