Ticket #833 (closed enhancement: fixed)
[super] Administrative dashboard extension
|Reported by:||rgrp||Owned by:||johnlawrenceaspden|
Description (last modified by rgrp) (diff)
Create an admin dashboard as /ckan-admin/ allowing for admin operations and overview.
- Purge revisions (or sets of revisions) and purge objects #1076
- Set roles for users #1075
- Put system into particular modes e.g. wiki mode (anyone can add, edit packages by default), data portal (only sysadmins or members of a special Editor group can create and edit packages)
- Overview of activity
- WONTFIX - already have revision log
Currently have an admin section using the formalchemy admin controller to provide basic editing of model objects. This can still be used but located at /admin/model/.
- ticket:1031 - user autocomplete api in ckan
Here's putting into restricted mode (plus creating a dedicated authz group so that others can admin sysadmin simply through that group):
# first remove permissions from roles # this is hacky but have to do it because we hardcode assignment of # role permissions on package on package create (see model/authz.py) paster roles deny editor edit paster roles deny editor create-authorization-group paster roles deny editor create-group paster roles deny editor create-package paster roles deny reader create-package # make superuser group # create authz group administrators / Administrators (if not exists) paster rights make agroup:administrators admin system