Ticket #142 (closed defect: fixed)
Update User object with additional fields such as 'nickname'
|Reported by:||dread||Owned by:||pudo|
Description (last modified by rgrp) (diff)
- id, name (username/profile name), openid, email, password, extras (JsonType?)
- + current items: apikey, about, created)
- current contents of name is usually openid and should migrate to openid field (could match based on starting with http://)
- May also want a fullname field (or perhaps that can
just go in extras - may be better to have its own field as useful to search on this )
Related changes (probably separate tickets):
- Improve user home page to include this additional information (and have it be editable)
- Use user 'name' (username) for home page links (rather than current user/<id>)
- Where we show lists of revisions, each revision author is now a link to the author's user page.